Confidentiality and support for everyoneReproductive health plays a key role in your overall health.
When you need help with sexual or reproductive issues, you want providers who are sensitive, caring, and non-judgmental. You also need accurate information to make the decisions that are right for you.
Comprehensive Services for Everyone
Our patients come to us for help with birth control, reproductive health, annual gynecologist exams, cancer screenings, and sexually transmitted infection testing and treatment. We focus on men and women’s wellness, prevention, education, and counseling for parents and teens. We welcome LGBTQ individuals and couples. We will present you with options and help you make safe, healthy choices.
Our services include:
- Family planning counseling
- Birth control/contraception options
- Emergency contraception
- Annual exams (Pap smears, pelvic, breast and testicular exams)
- Hormone therapy
- Counseling and education
- Pregnancy testing
- OB-GYN referrals
- Sexually transmitted infections (STI) testing and treatment
- HIV testing, diagnosis, and treatment