The Pharmacy at Finger Lakes Community Health offers customers FREE delivery service to your home or work by Federal Express.
Our pharmacists can work with you to coordinate your prescription refills in order to minimize your monthly deliveries. As soon as we have all of the necessary approvals, prescriptions can be delivered.
- Order your prescription at least 6 days before your current supply runs out. Remember, delivery can take longer if there are no refills or if there are insurance problems.
- You MUST leave an active phone number with your order. We will call you the day before your delivery leaves the pharmacy.
- You MUST provide a signature with EACH delivery (there is no exception to this). If you give us permission to leave your delivery in a secure location at your residence, you must leave a signed call tag. If the delivery is from FedEx, they will leave their tag on the day that they make the first delivery attempt. Please sign the delivery tag, leave on your door, and call the pharmacy to alert us you are doing this.
- Partial orders will be shipped when ready. If you would prefer to receive your order in one shipment, you must specify to hold the shipment until complete EACH time that you place an order.
- Deliveries are generally made between 10 AM and 3 PM, but on busy days, it can be later. We cannot promise a specific delivery time.
- There are no weekend deliveries.