Adult Care Management ServicesFinger Lakes Community Health’s Care Management program assists individuals experiencing chronic medical, mental health and/or substance use disorders while providing care coordination and related community-based services.
Care Managers assist our patients in coordinating mental health, substance use, medical and social services appointments. They ensure all providers are working together to collaborate and share treatment information to better support the client’s individual wellness and promote self-sufficiency.
Health Home services are contracted through Health Home of Upstate New York Network (HHUNY). Care Management services are available to residents of Wayne and Ontario Counties.
Qualifications for FLCH Adult Care Management:
- Potential clients must have active NYS Medicaid
- AND reside in Ontario or Wayne counties
- AND have been diagnosed with a serious mental illness
- OR diagnosed with HIV/AIDS
- OR have two or more of the following conditions: a Substance Use Disorder (SUD), mental health condition, Asthma, Diabetes, Heart Disease, a BMI over 25 or another chronic condition